H-E-B Prepares for Black Friday with Specials for Customers
Date: November 12, 2012
(SAN ANTONIO) – With retailers across the nation moving Black Friday events earlier and encroaching on Thanksgiving evening, H-E-B is doing the opposite by leading the way in prioritizing time with family over shopping. H-E-B will close early on Thanksgiving Day and will re-open the following morning for normal store hours so our Partners (employees) and customers can give thanks and enjoy the holiday with their loved ones, while still enjoying great deals throughout the holiday season.
H-E-B Thanksgiving Day store hours will be:
Thursday, November 22 - Stores will close at 2 p.m.
Friday, November 23 - Stores will open at 6 a.m. and resume normal operating hours.
"Family matters most during the holiday season," said H-E-B President, Craig Boyan. "H-E-B feels strongly that our customers and our Partners have the opportunity to spend quality time with family and friends. Texans know family time is important and it's our goal to set the bar high and honor the true meaning of Thanksgiving."
Customers can also expect fantastic specials throughout the week leading up to Thanksgiving, including:
- Customers will receive a FREE Riverside turkey (up to 12 lbs) when you buy an H-E-B Spiral Ham
- A great Thanksgiving Meal Deal - buy H-E-B Fully Cooked Turkey, Brisket or Prime Rib and get seven items free - saving $16.90
- 17-quart black roaster oven - $19.97 after coupon (regular price $29.97)
- Magic chef appliances - $5.97 after coupon
- Pyrex 10 piece set - $9.97
Then, on the biggest shopping day of the year, Black Friday, H-E-B plus! stores across Texas will open their doors for normal operating hours at 6 a.m. on November 23 to offer customers incredibly low Black Friday offers.
"As always, our customers can expect to find the best brands and products they want at our lowest prices this holiday season," said Bill Anderson, H-E-B Group Vice President of General Merchandise. "Our commitment to low prices is evident every day and we will reinforce it throughout the holiday season."
Special Black Friday offers include:
- On Wednesday, November 21, at H-E-B plus! stores, customers who spend $75 or more will receive a coupon for $10 off at H-E-B plus! stores on Black Friday (excludes Houston stores).
- All H-E-B plus! store customers who spend $50 or more on Black Friday will receive a coupon for $10 off to be used on Saturday, November 24, in H-E-B plus! stores.
For Black Friday, the H-E-B plus! stores will feature something for everyone, including some of the hottest items at the best prices:
- Samsung 51" TV for $449
- 7" Crystal View Android 4.0 Tablet, 4gb flash drive, 256mb Ram, Front Camera for $45
- Samsung Blue Ray Player for $35
- 16" LED TV for $49
- Great appliance offers from $4 to $15
- Apparel offers including:
- Collegiate Men's Fleece, Jackets, or Ladies Zip Front Hoodies for $10
- Three-Piece Spa Set for $8
- Ladies Zip Front Jackets for $8
Toys for girls and boys of all ages will be reduced during Black Friday. Featured toys include:
- 33 percent off all Lego & Duplo Construction sets - Includes Lego City, Star Wars, Super Heroes, Dino, Lord of the Rings, and more.
- Barbie 3-Story Dream House or Disney Ultimate Dream Castle - Customer Choice $99 (save $40 each)
- Power Wheels on Sale
- Barbie Jammin' Jeep - reg. $249, now $160, save $89
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - reg. $229, now $160, save $69
- Ford F-150 Pick-up Truck - reg. $349, now $250, save $99
A full lis
ting of the 32 H-E-B plus! stores can be found using the store locator. H-E-B Customer Relations at 1-800-432-3113 is also on standby and is ready to help customers pinpoint the H-E-B plus! located near them.
Renowned for its innovation and community service, H-E-B, with sales of more than $19 billion, operates over 340 stores in Texas and Mexico. The company is recognized for its fresh food, quality products, convenient services, and a commitment to environmental responsibility and sustainability. It strives to provide the best customer experience at every day low prices. Based in San Antonio, H-E-B employs more than 80,000 Partners and serves millions of customers in more than 150 communities.