Rocky Road Brownie Mix
Give the gift of chocolate gooey brownies. Here is what you'll need:
1.5 liter or 48 oz. jar
1 package (6 oz.) semisweet chocolate chips (separate in a small baggie)
3/4 c. sugar (separate in a small baggie)
2 eggs, beaten (include in the ingredient list not in gift)
1 1/2 c. biscuit mix
2 c. Hill Country Fare miniature marshmallows
3/4 c. chopped nuts
How to Prepare
- Carefully layer sugar (in small baggie), biscuit mix, nuts, chocolate chips (in small baggie) and marshmallows into jar, using a funnel.
- Include the following instructions with your gift.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9-x-13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and heat on high power for 2 1/2 minutes; set aside.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine sugar, eggs, 1/4 cup water and remaining dry ingredients; stir to combine. Gently stir in melted chocolate.
- Spread mixture evenly into prepared baking dish. Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool and cut into 36 brownies.