After months of anticipation from east side Pearland residents, H-E-B is excited to open the city's second made-to-order grocery store on Wednesday, April 16, giving customers a world-class shopping experience. The new 80,000-sq. ft. store will create a local destination for unsurpassed freshness, quality, variety and service while keeping H-E-B's pledge to offer everyday low prices. Customers will be happy to know the new store will carry selections of the community's locally-grown produce, dairy; flowers and herbs, newly launched H-E-B Organics and other grocery items, like wine and jams, in addition to H-E-B and Central Market products.
Filling Your Pantry
Inside the 80,000-sq. ft. store, you will find an impressive array or products tailored for this area, including:
- Fresh Meat Market with natural and prime cuts of meat like Wagu Kobe beef and bison. Customers will also find a full assortment of Fully Cooked products.
- Extensive Seafood Department with daily fresh fish deliveries and a wide selection of wild and local catches.
- Produce Department featuring more than 200 fresh organically grown fruits and vegetables, best-in-season local produce, and a full selection of ready-to-eat options like fresh squeezed juices, freshly made guacamole, and fresh cut fruits.
- Full-service Sushi Bar, with sushi made in-store daily.
- Full-service Scratch Bakery and Tortillería complete with a wide selection of organic and artisan breads baked daily, fresh tortillas, large varieties of decadent desserts and pastries also specializing in custom cakes.
- Cheese Department filled with specialty, local and imported cheeses from more than 300 counties, including Spain, England, France, Ireland, Mexico, Italy, Switzerland, Holland, Greece and Germany.
- Wine Department featuring favorites from Texas wineries including Lost Maples, Becker, Messina Hof, Llano, Fall Creek, and Sister Creek. The wine department also features more than 1,000 varieties of the world's best wines and a dedicated wine manager who is a Level Two Sommelier. Texas brews include St. Arnold, Karbach, No Label, Southern Star, Pedrenales, Franconia, Real Ale, and Shiner.
- Floral Department featuring designers on-site every day creating custom floral arrangements and services like Weddings By Design by H-E-B™. Texas offerings include products from, Spring Creek Growers, Magnolia Garden, Conroe Greenhouse and Joseph's Nursery.
Additional highlights include
- Fuel Station offering Diesel fuel and an environmentally-friendly Car Wash.
- Texas Front Yard offering fresh plants and flowers, outdoor furniture and accessories.
- Pharmacy with a convenient two-lane drive thru.
- Expanded selection of Cosmetics staffed with knowledgeable Beauty Advisors.
- H-E-B Brand lines including Creamy Creations, Bravo detergent and H-E-B fully-cooked meats.
- Newly launched, H-E-B Organics offering hundreds of organic products
- Expansive Gluten-free department
- Healthy Living department with bulk foods, vitamins, and more!
- Cooking Connection and Showtime Partners (employees) featuring live demonstrations and daily sampling
- Unsurpassed customer service and H-E-B everyday low prices that will put a Texas size smile on your face!
- Environmentally friendly "green" store design elements, including low flow fixtures, low-VOC and natural lighting
It's All in the Details
- Doors will open for customers Wednesday, April 16, 6:00 a.m.
- Conveniently located at 2710 Pearland Parkway; Pearland, TX 77581
See store details
Search for jobs at H-E-B Pearland Market