Stuffed fish is elegant and delicious, plus so easy to prepare. Just place the fish in the
oven and bake 18 to 20 minutes. While the fish cooks, toss a salad, and heat your favorite
dinner rolls. Dinner is ready in less than 20 minutes, with very little cleanup, and quite
Oven method (preferred)
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Place oven rack in upper one-third of oven.
- Spray a baking sheet or shallow baking dish with non-stick cooking spray or cover pan with
- Place stuffed fish on sheet pan in a single layer; don't crowd fish in pan.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, uncovered, or until fish is done.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat - build fire or heat gas grill on one side only. Place
grill grate 4 to 6 inches from heat source. Grill temperature should be medium-high.
- Place stuffed fish on a piece of heavy-duty foil on grill grate over cool side of grill;
- Cook fish 15 minutes or until done.