• All
  • Products Only
  • Recipes Only

Former Partners

If you left H-E-B, you may opt to receive your W-2 electronically. See W-2 Express Instructions below.
To opt-in, you must log on to
See W-2 Express Instructions

How do I request a W-2 prior to 2010?
W-2 reprints are available for Tax Years 2005-2009 by submitting a W-2 Reprocessing Request Form.

How do I update my address?
Notify your former work location Admin Assistant of the change in writing. Signature Required.

Need a copy of your last paystub?
Submit a letter in writing to the Partner Service Center, requesting a copy of the check stub. Include your name, employee id, pay ending date of the check and a return address we can mail to. Signature Required.
Send the request via fax to 210-938-4797.

Looking for your final entitlement payout?
Final entitlements are paid out per company policy guidelines. Final entitlements are paid two weeks after your employment status has been updated in PeopleSoft. The payout is a live check and is sent to your former work location. Your Admin Assistant will then mail the check to your home address via U.S. mail.
For additional assistance, please contact the Partner Service Center at 1-800-597-0653.