Come celebrate the new H-E-B Body Adventure at the Witte Museum opening May 24! Festivities will start with a 5K Boot Scoot at 8 a.m., followed by a 1K
H-E-Buddy Wee Run and Ribbon Cutting.
Details about the new H-E-B Body Adventure: The exhibit will have four floors of fun activities that will feature themes relating to Health IQ, Empowerment and Wellness including:
- South Texas Trailblaze: Cycle through a virtual San Antonio River landscape while watching your heart rate and your on-screen avatar race against others.
- Pick Up Your Pace: Measure your height and walking stride and find out how long it will take you to walk the entire Riverwalk from the Missions to the Witte.
- You Are What You Drink: Choose a drink and begin stepping - see how long it takes to work off those liquid calories.
- Demonstration Kitchen : Get simple tips and helpful ideas on how to transform your favorite meals into healthy dishes with live cooking demonstrations.
- Toddler Discovery Garden: Slide, crawl and climb through fruits and vegetables made especially for our youngest visitors, ages three and under.
- Demonstrations and student workshops that explore wellness, empowerment, anatomy and physiology.